RE: [SACC-L] Invited Sessions at AAA

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004

      Becky,

      It makes sense to me to cancel the SLO in Atlanta and make use of it elsewhere.

      I have no idea who is going to Atlanta, other than Bob Muckle.  I've still been waiting for the dust to settle and have not cancelled my S.F. tickets.   That means I could still make the S.F. SACC meeting if that looks like it would be a better place for me to represent SACC but I need to make the decision pretty soon.

      Jeez, I sound whishy-washy.  At this point I want to attend whichever meeting SACCers think would be best for SACC.

      Cheers!

      Dianne Chidester