addendum to Anthropology Explored

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Ruth Selig of the Smithsonian Institution has asked me to send the
      following information to the SACC listserv.

      "The new 2004 edition of Anthropology Explored, The Best of Smithsonian
      AnthroNotes, written up in the recent SACC notes (p.8), now has an
      electronic Teacher's Guide. Click below that will take you to the
      book's "Home Page" that includes the link to the Instructor's Guide:
      http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro/outreach/anthropology_explored.htm

      The free Instructor's Guide for Anthropology Explored can also be
      obtained in hard copy by sending an email to Kaupp.Ann@... or to
      anthroutreach@... This is also the email address to use to be
      added to the AnthroNotes mailing list.

      In addition, Teaching Activities originally published in AnthroNotes
      now can be accessed electronically by clicking on
      http://www.nmnh.si.edu/anthro/outreach/outrch1.html#packets Once at the
      site, scroll down to "Teaching Activities." Many other resources are
      listed at this site that may be useful for the classroom."