Re: [SACC-L] RE: SACC representation in Atlanta

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Following up on Phil's call to have members represent SACC at the
      Atlanta meetings, here's the schedule I was committed to in San
      Francisco. Susi Skomal assures me that the days and times will be the
      same in Atlanta. Coverage of any and all of the following will be most
      appreciated.

      Thursday, 6:00-7:30 p.m.: open forum on AnthroSource
      7:30-9:30 p.m.: Invited reception (wine and cocktail buffet) on
      AnthroSource (I RSVP'd the invitation for SF; if they decide to have
      it in Atlanta, just tell them you're attending in my place)
      Friday, 8:00-10:00 a.m.: AnthroSource 2007. This is for those AAA
      publications (including ours) scheduled to become digitized in 2007.
      Saturday, 9:00-11:00 a.m.: AN Contributing Editors' breakfast. This
      is an annual event I attend.

      Lloyd