RE: [SACC-L] FW: AAA meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      Let us please wait one day for the deadline to be over, that is
      Wednesday at 5PM is the deadline for management to change their mind,
      which, in my 40 years in union negotiations, is always last minute if it
      happens. So- wait just until Thursday morning to make up your mind
      individually, and then we will all make plans.