Re: [SACC-L] FW: Please post on SACC List-Serve

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
      Phil,

      I vote for San Francisco.

      With the labor dispute on hold, an already planned San Francisco
      conference will quite simply be more successful than a hastily convened
      substitute in Atlanta–e.g., more of the original conferees will attend,
      more of the scheduled sessions will take place, etc. Besides, the
      Atlanta Hilton is a non-union hotel, which flies in the face of AAA's
      resolution to not patronize non-union facilities.

      Lloyd