Re: [SACC-L] SF Hilton-union dispute

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hello Everyone,
      As the situation unfolds and the date for the conference grows closer, I
      feel that we should explore the feasibility of holding our business and board
      meetings in another location, and possibly moving our other sponsored sessions.
      In terms of the business and board meetings it is likely that we can estimate
      attendance before the conference and choose a location that may accommodate the
      number of people that will attend. This could perhaps be a community college
      in the area, a restaurant, or someone's residence. Along these lines could all
      of those who plan to attend the business meeting and/or the board meeting
      please indicate this with a further E-mail.

      The SACC sponsored sessions are a bit more complicated since they are open to
      all and frequently attended by non-SACC members, especially those that we are
      unable to contact. Does anyone have any ideas about what we can do here? The
      third variation is AAA organizational meetings such as those for the section
      presidents, treasurers, and publishers of journals and newsletters. Any ideas
      about these meetings? Thanks, Phillip

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004

        Phil:

        May I put your e-mail up as a link on the conference page on the web site?   It is entirely possible that  folks may go there wondering about the conference confusion who are not on the e-mail list.

        Also:  Once a decision has been made, please send me a statement to post.

        Thanks!

        Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA

        CCC Metro TLC

        216-987-3584