RE: [SACC-L] AAA Anual Meeting Problems

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2004
      I know that I am probably in the minority here, but since I am going to lose
      my hotel desposit and my plane ticket if I don't go, I am going. I like the
      9 points of the AAA executive board and I agree with holding the meeting
      next month. Mel Johnson

      "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
      Dennis