AAA Anual Meeting Problems

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
      Hello,
      On Tuesday I became aware of the labor strife occurring at the San
      Francisco hotel that is the meeting location for this year's annual AAA
      meeting. I will be forwarding information about the situation including a call
      from AAA to respond to AAA by 8:00 am tomorrow with your thoughts.

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2004
        I know that I am probably in the minority here, but since I am going to lose
        my hotel desposit and my plane ticket if I don't go, I am going. I like the
        9 points of the AAA executive board and I agree with holding the meeting
        next month. Mel Johnson

        "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
        Dennis