Re: [SACC-L] 5-fields

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
      I'm not Mark, but I have organized and will chair the five-field
      session. It is scheduled for Thursday morning, 10:15 a.m. - noon.

      Bob Muckle

      >>> Lightld@... 10/13/04 16:35 PM >>>

      Mark, when are the Five Fields talks scheduled for? It seems to be they
      were on Thursday afternoon-- right? Can't seem to find it in any of my
      stuff.
      Linda

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Lightld@aol.com