Re: [SACC-L] 5-fields

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
      Mark, when are the Five Fields talks scheduled for? It seems to be they were on Thursday afternoon-- right? Can't seem to find it in any of my stuff.
      Linda
    • Robert Muckle
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2004
        I'm not Mark, but I have organized and will chair the five-field
        session. It is scheduled for Thursday morning, 10:15 a.m. - noon.

        Bob Muckle

        >>> Lightld@... 10/13/04 16:35 PM >>>

        Mark, when are the Five Fields talks scheduled for? It seems to be they
        were on Thursday afternoon-- right? Can't seem to find it in any of my
        stuff.
        Linda

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Lightld@aol.com