Re: [SACC-L] Dec AN column

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004

      Whatever works best for you is fine with me!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
        Hey all,

        Our deadline for the December AN column is next Wednesday, Oct 15.
        Wow, how time flies! Anything for the column? Please send it on.

        Thanks!

        Lloyd
        lloyd.miller@...

      • rob edwards
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
          As I emailed Lloyd separately, We will be having a post Five Fields
          session lunch in the Morgan Room downstairs at the Hilton and catered by
          their restaurant, the Urban Tavern. I am still working out menus and
          costs. The lunch is scheduled for 12:30 and would be over by 2PM.
          Please let me know if you think you will attend!!!