Re: [SACC-L] Dec AN column

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004
      Our messages must have crossed. Good idea; I just added it to the Dec
      column. If you want, we can put what you're working on in the Dec
      column. I actually need more for that, and your efforts will not have
      been wasted. What do you think?

      Cheers!

      Lloyd

      On Tuesday, October 12, 2004, at 12:49 PM, Dianne C wrote:

      > Lloyd, Do you think we could remind folks that they can get SACC
      > information by signing up on SACC-L?  We're not very busy on that
      > listserve, but it is a good way to get information and I don't think
      > we have a lot of folks signed up.
      >
      > Cheers!
      >
      > Dianne
      >
      > P.S.  I'm working on the article.  I should get it done this afternoon
      > or early evening.
      >

      > >From: Lloyd Miller <lloyd.miller@...>

      > >To: SACC listserv <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > >Subject: [SACC-L] Dec AN column
      >
      > >Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:12:10 -0500
      >

      > >Hi all,
      >
      > >The Dec AN deadline is Friday, Oct 15.  In addition to information on
      >
      > >the Savannah conference, what else do we have?  Please let me know.
      >
      > >Thanks,
      >
      > >Lloyd
      >

      > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dianne C
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004

        Whatever works best for you is fine with me!

        Cheers!

        Dianne

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
          Hey all,

          Our deadline for the December AN column is next Wednesday, Oct 15.
          Wow, how time flies! Anything for the column? Please send it on.

          Thanks!

          Lloyd
          lloyd.miller@...

        • rob edwards
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
            As I emailed Lloyd separately, We will be having a post Five Fields
            session lunch in the Morgan Room downstairs at the Hilton and catered by
            their restaurant, the Urban Tavern. I am still working out menus and
            costs. The lunch is scheduled for 12:30 and would be over by 2PM.
            Please let me know if you think you will attend!!!