Dec AN column

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi all,
      The Dec AN deadline is Friday, Oct 15. In addition to information on
      the Savannah conference, what else do we have? Please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Lloyd
    • Dianne C
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004

        Lloyd, Do you think we could remind folks that they can get SACC information by signing up on SACC-L?  We're not very busy on that listserve, but it is a good way to get information and I don't think we have a lot of folks signed up.

        Cheers!

        Dianne

        P.S.  I'm working on the article.  I should get it done this afternoon or early evening.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004
          Our messages must have crossed. Good idea; I just added it to the Dec
          column. If you want, we can put what you're working on in the Dec
          column. I actually need more for that, and your efforts will not have
          been wasted. What do you think?

          Cheers!

          Lloyd

          On Tuesday, October 12, 2004, at 12:49 PM, Dianne C wrote:

          > Lloyd, Do you think we could remind folks that they can get SACC
          > information by signing up on SACC-L?  We're not very busy on that
          > listserve, but it is a good way to get information and I don't think
          > we have a lot of folks signed up.
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Dianne
          >
          > P.S.  I'm working on the article.  I should get it done this afternoon
          > or early evening.
          >

          > >From: Lloyd Miller <lloyd.miller@...>

          > >To: SACC listserv <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
          >
          > >Subject: [SACC-L] Dec AN column
          >
          > >Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:12:10 -0500
          >

          > >Hi all,
          >
          > >The Dec AN deadline is Friday, Oct 15.  In addition to information on
          >
          > >the Savannah conference, what else do we have?  Please let me know.
          >
          > >Thanks,
          >
          > >Lloyd
          >

          > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dianne C
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2004

            Whatever works best for you is fine with me!

            Cheers!

            Dianne

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 12, 2008
              Hey all,

              Our deadline for the December AN column is next Wednesday, Oct 15.
              Wow, how time flies! Anything for the column? Please send it on.

              Thanks!

              Lloyd
              lloyd.miller@...

            • rob edwards
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
                As I emailed Lloyd separately, We will be having a post Five Fields
                session lunch in the Morgan Room downstairs at the Hilton and catered by
                their restaurant, the Urban Tavern. I am still working out menus and
                costs. The lunch is scheduled for 12:30 and would be over by 2PM.
                Please let me know if you think you will attend!!!