Re: [SACC-L] SACC 2005 -- Savannah Conference

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004
      I'm a bit confused about hotel accommodations for the meeting in Savannah. Has a block of rooms been reserved for us, or are we responsible for finding our own hotel? If they have been reserved, I don't have the info re hotel, price, etc. to reserve early (I still haven't made reservations for AAA!). Am I missing something?
    • Dianne C
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004

        Oh I hope I didn't mess it up somehow!  I'll check, but I want to get the info to you now.

        The hotel is  Days Inn/Days Suites Historic District

                          201 West Bay Street

                          Savannah, GAS 31401

        toll free #:  877-542-7666 ext 146      Tell them you are with the Society for Anthrpology in Community Colleges.

        Rooms are $104/night/single or double + 12% tax

                        $114/night suite + 12% tax

                         $7/day parking garage

        Travel to and from the airport (Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport) is by taxi $20/pern ($5.00 each additional passenger.)

        Hope this helps.  Now I better check that flyer!

        Cheers!
        Dianne

        >From: Lightld@...
        >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [SACC-L] SACC 2005 -- Savannah Conference
        >Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:17:54 -0400
        >
        >I'm a bit confused about hotel accommodations for the meeting in Savannah.  Has a block of rooms been reserved for us, or are we responsible for finding our own hotel?  If they have been reserved, I don't have the info re hotel, price, etc. to reserve early (I still haven't made reservations for AAA!).  Am I missing something?
      • Dorothy Davis
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2004
          I don't mind
          if Joanie shares. It will be fun.
          Dianne C wrote:

          We should have a free room.  Joani may come and share with us, if y'all don't mind.

          I think that the sooner the better as far as rooms.  Savannah is going to fill up fast.  We were really lucky to get space!

          Cheers!

          Dianne

          Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!