Re: [SACC-L] SACC 2005 -- Savannah Conference

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2004

      We should have a free room.  Joani may come and share with us, if y'all don't mind.

      I think that the sooner the better as far as rooms.  Savannah is going to fill up fast.  We were really lucky to get space!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!
    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004
        I'm a bit confused about hotel accommodations for the meeting in Savannah. Has a block of rooms been reserved for us, or are we responsible for finding our own hotel? If they have been reserved, I don't have the info re hotel, price, etc. to reserve early (I still haven't made reservations for AAA!). Am I missing something?
      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004

          Oh I hope I didn't mess it up somehow!  I'll check, but I want to get the info to you now.

          The hotel is  Days Inn/Days Suites Historic District

                            201 West Bay Street

                            Savannah, GAS 31401

          toll free #:  877-542-7666 ext 146      Tell them you are with the Society for Anthrpology in Community Colleges.

          Rooms are $104/night/single or double + 12% tax

                          $114/night suite + 12% tax

                           $7/day parking garage

          Travel to and from the airport (Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport) is by taxi $20/pern ($5.00 each additional passenger.)

          Hope this helps.  Now I better check that flyer!

          Cheers!
          Dianne

          >From: Lightld@...
          >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [SACC-L] SACC 2005 -- Savannah Conference
          >Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 18:17:54 -0400
          >
          >I'm a bit confused about hotel accommodations for the meeting in Savannah.  Has a block of rooms been reserved for us, or are we responsible for finding our own hotel?  If they have been reserved, I don't have the info re hotel, price, etc. to reserve early (I still haven't made reservations for AAA!).  Am I missing something?
        • Dorothy Davis