Roommate for AAA?

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2004
      Anyone willing to share a room for the AAA's?

      Budget-conscious Dianne

      Dianne Chidester

    • Dorothy Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2004
        How about the SACC?
        Can I room with the President?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2004
          Message
          If you are going to AAA, female SACC-ers, please help Diane out here.  In fact, if you are covered by your college for your room, please consider simply sharing the space as our President, one of our most outstanding teachers, is presently without a teaching job.  This is an outrage and a great loss to students.  Please review your network for a position because I certainly will be trying to get our college to replace Dan Grossman or myself when we retire with her if we can get her.