RE: [SACC-L] Savannah!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2004

      Is anyone subscribed to Anthro-L and willing to forward this to them?   I had to unsubscribe because my e-mail is so spam-filled that Anthro-L’s message  volume choked my account.  The College is trying out a spam filter at the moment, hopefully I can re-subscribe soon.

      Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584