Exhibit of Mayan Art in San Francisco

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Those you are planning to attend the AAA meeting in San Francisco should also make plans to visit the exhibit "Courtly Art of the Ancient Maya" at The Legion of Honor (Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco). Information and tickets can be found on the web at www.thinker.org/legion/exhibitions.

      I have purchased my ticket for Wednesday morning, November 17, at 9:30. If anyone would like to join me, meet me in the hotel lobby at 9:00 and we can share a cab.

      Phil Stein