New Anthro Telecourse Series Needs Advisors

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 5:23 PM

      Coast Learning Systems is doing three new anthropology series (one in cultural (to replace Faces of Culture - which is what our district uses for Instructional Television), one in physical and one in general anthropology) and is looking for people to work as advisors on the project. As I understand it, local advisors (mainly Southern California) do most of the groundwork and national advisors review. Local advisors are compensated on an hourly basis and national advisors are compensated based on the number of lessons they review. I’ve attached a file I was sent outlining the time commitment involved for advisors. They are also looking for visual anthropologists and/or ethnographers to work on the video production side of the project.

      If you are interested in the project, you can contact the Director of Production, Laurie Melby, at lmelby@... (she would like to be contacted within the next week or so).   Send a CV and the content areas you are interested in working on.

                             --Rebecca