Re: [SACC-L] AAA Meeting - SACC Sessions and larger issues

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi Becky

      I'm curious when you heard from AAA--I'm wondering what came of the proposals I submitted.

      Also any idea when your publisher will be sending out instructor copies of your new textbook.  Sometime soon I want to get going on my fall syllabus.  Also, I'm really short of work this fall (only the one LAVC class).  If you know of anything, please let me know!

      Bests,
      Leanna