Re: [SACC-L] absence

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
      Ann, I wish you and your husband every success in the operation. Take
      care!
      Lloyd

      On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 07:45 PM, Popplestone, Ann wrote:

      > I’m off to Ft HoodTexaswhere my husband is due to have L2-L5 fused
      > (Those are the Lumbar or lower back vertebrae, to you non-physical
      > anthropologists <g>) to correct damage suffered jumping into one too
      > many bunkers inIraq.  BTW:  he has an L6 that did not fuse to his
      > sacrum as it should have.  He did not think that it was especially
      > funny when I told him that that was an Australopithecus trait.  Can’t
      > imagine why…..
      >

      > I will probably be gone at least three weeks, but will check my e-mail
      > periodically and forward anything that seems of interest.  Please feel
      > free to start discussions during this last bit of the Summer down > time.
      >

      > Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA
      >
      > CCC Metro TLC
      >

      > 216-987-3584
      >
      > FAX:707-924-2471
      >

      > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
        Best of luck to your husband and yourself!

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
          RE: [SACC-L] absence

          The whole SACC family is there for you Ann, keep in touch.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/