Re: [SACC-L] absence

  • ninivaggic@georgian.edu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
      Ann, good luck to you and your husband during this procedure.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

      Cynthia
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
        Ann, I wish you and your husband every success in the operation. Take
        care!
        Lloyd

        On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 07:45 PM, Popplestone, Ann wrote:

        > I’m off to Ft HoodTexaswhere my husband is due to have L2-L5 fused
        > (Those are the Lumbar or lower back vertebrae, to you non-physical
        > anthropologists <g>) to correct damage suffered jumping into one too
        > many bunkers inIraq.  BTW:  he has an L6 that did not fuse to his
        > sacrum as it should have.  He did not think that it was especially
        > funny when I told him that that was an Australopithecus trait.  Can’t
        > imagine why…..
        >

        > I will probably be gone at least three weeks, but will check my e-mail
        > periodically and forward anything that seems of interest.  Please feel
        > free to start discussions during this last bit of the Summer down > time.
        >

        > Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA
        >
        > CCC Metro TLC
        >

        > 216-987-3584
        >
        > FAX:707-924-2471
        >

        > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
          Best of luck to your husband and yourself!

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
            RE: [SACC-L] absence

            The whole SACC family is there for you Ann, keep in touch.

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/