Re: [SACC-L] absence

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2004
      Ann,
      It takes an anthropologist to cope with this stuff and maintain your sanity. You hang in there, girl.
      Linda Light

    • ninivaggic@georgian.edu
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
        Ann, good luck to you and your husband during this procedure.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

        Cynthia
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
          Ann, I wish you and your husband every success in the operation. Take
          care!
          Lloyd

          On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 07:45 PM, Popplestone, Ann wrote:

          > I’m off to Ft HoodTexaswhere my husband is due to have L2-L5 fused
          > (Those are the Lumbar or lower back vertebrae, to you non-physical
          > anthropologists <g>) to correct damage suffered jumping into one too
          > many bunkers inIraq.  BTW:  he has an L6 that did not fuse to his
          > sacrum as it should have.  He did not think that it was especially
          > funny when I told him that that was an Australopithecus trait.  Can’t
          > imagine why…..
          >

          > I will probably be gone at least three weeks, but will check my e-mail
          > periodically and forward anything that seems of interest.  Please feel
          > free to start discussions during this last bit of the Summer down > time.
          >

          > Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA
          >
          > CCC Metro TLC
          >

          > 216-987-3584
          >
          > FAX:707-924-2471
          >

          > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
            Best of luck to your husband and yourself!

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
              RE: [SACC-L] absence

              The whole SACC family is there for you Ann, keep in touch.

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/