absence

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2004

      I’m off to Ft Hood Texas where my husband is due to have L2-L5 fused (Those are the Lumbar or lower back vertebrae, to you non-physical anthropologists <g>) to correct damage suffered jumping into one too many bunkers in Iraq.  BTW:  he has an L6 that did not fuse to his sacrum as it should have.  He did not think that it was especially funny when I told him that that was an Australopithecus trait.  Can’t imagine why…..

      I will probably be gone at least three weeks, but will check my e-mail periodically and forward anything that seems of interest.  Please feel free to start discussions during this last bit of the Summer down time.

      Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2004
        Ann,
        It takes an anthropologist to cope with this stuff and maintain your sanity. You hang in there, girl.
        Linda Light

      • ninivaggic@georgian.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
          Ann, good luck to you and your husband during this procedure.  My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

          Cynthia
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2004
            Ann, I wish you and your husband every success in the operation. Take
            care!
            Lloyd

            On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 07:45 PM, Popplestone, Ann wrote:

            > I’m off to Ft HoodTexaswhere my husband is due to have L2-L5 fused
            > (Those are the Lumbar or lower back vertebrae, to you non-physical
            > anthropologists <g>) to correct damage suffered jumping into one too
            > many bunkers inIraq.  BTW:  he has an L6 that did not fuse to his
            > sacrum as it should have.  He did not think that it was especially
            > funny when I told him that that was an Australopithecus trait.  Can’t
            > imagine why…..
            >

            > I will probably be gone at least three weeks, but will check my e-mail
            > periodically and forward anything that seems of interest.  Please feel
            > free to start discussions during this last bit of the Summer down > time.
            >

            > Ann Popplestone  AAB, BA, MA
            >
            > CCC Metro TLC
            >

            > 216-987-3584
            >
            > FAX:707-924-2471
            >

            > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

          • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
              Best of luck to your husband and yourself!

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2004
                RE: [SACC-L] absence

                The whole SACC family is there for you Ann, keep in touch.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/