RE: [SACC-L] Report from Savannah

  • Ellenbaum, Charles O.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2004
      Dianne
      Here are my recommendations-see below in CAPS.
      Chuck ><>

    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2004
        My vote: Days Inn, hands down.
        Linda Light
      • Ann Kaupp
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2004
          I agree.

          >>> Lightld@... 06/28/04 01:04AM >>>
          My vote: Days Inn, hands down.
          Linda Light

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Diane Levine
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29, 2004
            Let me add my vote for the Days Inn. Will there be a slide projector available?

            Diane Levine

[...]

            If I were going back to Savannah on my own dime, I�d stay cheaply at the Days Inn.  If I was using someone else�s money and there was no limit, I�d stay at the Marriott!  In other words, although not fancy, the Days Inn is certain adequate.  I�d rather spend my money on tours, shopping, food, and drinks!  I�m not planning on spending that much time in the room!  But it isn�t what we�ve grown used to with the great deal Phil and Bob have been able to get for us.

            So whaddya think?

            Thanks!

            Dianne

            dianneky@...