RE: [SACC-L] FW: AAA Guide Listing Updates - Extended through Midnight EST, June 1st

  • Mary L. Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 5:27 PM
      Hi Melissa,

      Thank you for the extension.

      Just to clarify . . . the invoice showed that I'd be charged for a $35.00 late fee. I was going by the e-mail sent below which said that there would not be a late fee if I submitted the listing by midnight EST. If there is going to be a late fee, please do not publish our listing.

      Thank you.
      Mary L. Russell
      Pierce College