Ethnography Field Schools

  • Hare, William
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 5:49 AM

       Hi All,

      I am thinking about creating an ethnography summer field school for next year.  I would like to hear from any and all who have done such a thing so that I can avoid possible pitfalls.  My only experience with this type of program is archaeology type (we have two here due to the Pequot and Mohegan tribes).

      Thanks,

      Will

      Three Rivers Community College

      Norwich, CT

    • Rebecca Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 4:03 AM
        Hello I am living in Germany and would love to attend
        an Ethno Field School. Can someone provide me with
        links? Thanks, Rebecca

        http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/