RE: Spam (Message score):[SACC-L] Commuity College Listings in the 2004-2005 AAA Guide

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      We at Cuyahoga Community College have been pleased with our listing with
      AAA. It is important for us to identify as an anthropology "program" or
      "department" and this listing has helped us at our college with
      administrative and financial recognition as such. We also receive job
      notices on a regular basis from all AAA members as well as other mail
      sent to all anthropology departments throughout the AAA membership.