Commuity College Listings in the 2004-2005 AAA Guide

  • Phillip Naftaly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      Please find below an invitation from Kathleen Terry-Sharp and Melissa Coates at AAA to list our community college programs in the 2004-2005 AAA Guide at no cost:

      We are pleased to invite community college anthropology programs to list information in the 2004-05 AAA Guide at no cost. Community college institutions that choose the "no cost" option will have their entire listing available on-line, and all pertinent contact information for the institution will be available in the print version 2004-05 AAA Guide.

      The AAA Guide is the most comprehensive and highly used reference source in anthropology, providing information about your department or program to a wide audience. Information about your department and program will be available on our Web site in a searchable format to over 11,000 AAA members, as a benefit of their membership. In addition, you will be able to update your information on the Web at any time during the year.

      Your 2004-05 Listing
      To create a listing, please contact us via email at Guide@... or call 703-528-1902 ext. 3028 for a username and password that will allow you to complete the forms on-line. If you prefer to submit your listing in hard copy, you may request the appropriate forms at the contact above. PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to submit your information in hard copy, you will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee. AAA must receive your information (via electronic or hard copy) no later than May 31, 2004 for inclusion in the printed 2004-05 AAA Guide. PLEASE NOTE: There will be a $35 late fee for institutions that do not meet this deadline.

      Cost of Listing
      The cost of your listing in the AAA Guide is usually determined by the amount of information you provide to AAA. However, community college programs may choose the "no cost option." Please note that the "no cost option" is available ONLY to community college programs. If you wish for your entire listing to appear in the print-version of the Guide, the normal charges will apply. Please see "AAA Guide-Listing Instructions" for payment details.

      Copies of the AAA Guide
      Copies of the print version of the 2004-05 AAA Guide are available for sale. Price per copy is $45 to institutions participating in the Department Services Program or AAA members and $85 to nonmembers. Payment must be enclosed with your publications order.

      Need Help? E-mail: Guide@... or call 703-528-1902 ext. 3028 if you have any questions concerning your listing. Thank you for your participation in the AAA Guide.