FW: Spam (Message score):3/24/2004 Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
      From: The Chronicle [mailto:daily@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 5:00 AM
      To: Chronicle Daily Report
      Subject: Spam (Message score):3/24/2004 Daily Report from The Chronicle
      of Higher Education

      ACADEME TODAY: The Chronicle of Higher Education's
      Daily Report for subscribers

      Good day!

      Here are news bulletins from The Chronicle of Higher Education
      for Wednesday, March 24.

      [snip]

      COMING SOON: COMMUNITY-COLLEGE CAREER GUIDE

      The Spring 2004 edition of the Community-College Career Guide,
      a collection of recruitment advertisements from community
      colleges, will be published as a special supplement to the April
      30 issue of The Chronicle. For more information on recruiting in
      the Guide, go to http://careers.chronicle.com and see the box in
      the upper-right corner of the page.

      [snip]_________________________________________________________________

      Copyright (c) 2004 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.
    • Phillip Naftaly
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
        Hello Everyone,
        Our tour company would like to know if any of you have food allergies or are a vegetarian in order to accommodate your needs during the lunch that is planned on Saturday. Could you let me know if this is the case.
        We are currently in a situation where our number of participants for the Saturday tour means that we need to start a waiting list and/or arrange for a second bus if we can get enough interest.
        Could you please let me know by Monday if you are planning to register for Saturday and have not already done so, or if you have registered for the full conference (or Saturday), but are not planning to go on the academic tour. Here is the itinerary for the trip:

        Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges
        Itinerary for Saturday, April 3rd

        Lobby call at Queen Elizabeth Hotel
        Board Motorcoach for Classical City tour. Includes stops at Jean Talon Market, Mount Royal Summit & Notre Dame Basillica.
        Tour ends at Point à Callière Museum

        Lunch at L'Arrivage Capucine- Point à Calliere Museum
        20 min video then 45 Minute guided tour of Museum
        Board motorcoach to transfer to Canadian Guild of Crafts.
        Group will receive a 20 minute lecture by museum curator Diana Perera on Amerindian and Inuit culture followed by a guided tour of the three galleries.

        3:45PM - 4:00PM Return to Hotel
      • Philip Stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
          Phil,

          Save a seat for me. The trips are among the highlights of the conference. It might be worth a second bus.

          The Other Phil

          Phillip Naftaly <naftalyp@...> wrote:

[...]

          Tour ends at Point � Calli�re Museum

          Lunch at L'Arrivage Capucine- Point � Calliere Museum
          20 min video then 45 Minute guided tour of Museum
          Board motorcoach to transfer to Canadian Guild of Crafts.
          Group will receive a 20 minute lecture by museum curator Diana Perera on Amerindian and Inuit culture followed by a guided tour of the three galleries.

          3:45PM - 4:00PM Return to Hotel

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ellenbaum, Charles O.
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29, 2004
            Phil
            I believe I had registered for the trip and I do not have any food
            allergies. I was gone last week on Spring Break and just now got to your
            email.
            Chuck ><>