RE: [SACC-L] Agenda For SACC Board and Business Meetings in Montreal

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2004
      In addition to my VP report, or as part of it if you wish to organize it that way, I need time for the following:

      * SACC/AAA Survey of comm. colleges
      * SACC/NASA collaboration
      * Regional VP responsibilities

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 22, 2004
        I can do it as part of the Program Chair report, but we need to discuss how
        invited sessions are chosen for the AAA conference.

        --Rebecca

        Please send agenda items to be discussed at our
        board and business meeting to me by Wednesday, March 24th.

        Phillip Naftaly, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology and Sociology
        Adirondack Community College
        640 Bay Road