Re: [SACC-L] Agenda For SACC Board and Business Meetings in Montreal

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2004
      I definitely think we should discuss AnthroSource at the board meeting
      and give a brief summary of our discussion at the business meeting.
      I'd say allow at least a half-hour. I wrote an informative article on
      it for this issue of SACC Notes, which should be printed and mailed
      next week. I'll bring copies for board members, since folks will not
      likely have received their bulk-mailed copies by the time they leave
      for Montreal.

      SACC has about a year to decide whether or not to participate in
      AnthroSource, but we need to talk about it so folks understand what
      it's all about. Mel and I have probably been more involved in these
      discussions at AAA than most others, but I don't have a grasp yet on
      how SACC members feel about it.

      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 21, 2004
        In addition to my VP report, or as part of it if you wish to organize it that way, I need time for the following:

        * SACC/AAA Survey of comm. colleges
        * SACC/NASA collaboration
        * Regional VP responsibilities

        Please send agenda items to be discussed at our board and business meeting to me by Wednesday, March 24th.

        Phillip Naftaly, Ph.D.
        Professor of Anthropology and Sociology
        Adirondack Community College
        640 Bay Road
        Queensbury, NY 12804
        (518) 743-2259

        >>> "Robert Muckle" <bmuckle@...> 03/04/04 03:11PM >>>

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/1MXolB/TM
      • Rebecca L. Stein
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 22, 2004
          I can do it as part of the Program Chair report, but we need to discuss how
          invited sessions are chosen for the AAA conference.

          --Rebecca