Chairs for the SACC Conference

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004

      Hi, everyone!  I need about five more people to chair paper sessions at the upcoming SACC conference (introducing speakers).  Let me know if you are interested (preferably as soon as possible!).

      Thanks,

      Rebecca

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
        Hi Becky,

        I'll be happy to chair one.

        Lloyd

        On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Rebecca L. Stein wrote:

        > Hi, everyone! I need about five more people to chair paper sessions at
        > the upcoming SACC conference (introducing speakers). Let me know if
        > you are interested (preferably as soon as possible!).
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Rebecca
        >

        > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc  (NOTE THE NEW

        <image.tiff>

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
            Becky

            I'd be happy to chair a session.  Would prefer something that's not too early in the morning.

            Thanks.
            Leanna
          • Lightld@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25, 2004