FW: 2/16/2004 Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      From: The Chronicle [mailto:daily@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 5:00 AM
      To: Chronicle Daily Report
      Subject: 2/16/2004 Daily Report from The Chronicle of Higher Education

      ACADEME TODAY: The Chronicle of Higher Education's
      Daily Report for subscribers

      Good day!

      Here are news bulletins from The Chronicle of Higher Education for
      Monday, February 16.

      * THE STATE OF WASHINGTON reached a tentative agreement on
      Friday to settle a longstanding class-action lawsuit with
      part-time instructors at community colleges, agreeing to pay
      them $11-million for wrongfully denying health-care benefits
      during the summer.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/daily/2004/02/2004021601n.htm

      [snip]

      Copyright (c) 2004 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.
    • anthropmor@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
        Anne- I noticed I wasn't on the email list on the SACC website. I am a member- did I need to fill something out? I tried to contatc you theough the website, but it kept trying to give me a new e mail account.
        Please let me know - Thanks Mike Pavlik