FW: New Biological Anthro. Titles by Michael Park, from McGraw-Hill

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Message

      -----Original Message-----
      From: danloch@... [mailto:danloch@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:52 AM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: New Biological Anthro. Titles by Michael Park, from McGraw-Hill

      A Complete Package for Biological Anthropology Courses!

      Dear Professor Popplestone,

      McGraw-Hill is proud to present new editions of a trusted text and reader, both by Michael Alan Park:

      Available in July!
      BIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY with POWERWEB, Fourth Edition
      ISBN 0-07-299635-8; 464 pages
      This concise introduction to biological (physical) anthropology discusses the core areas of the discipline within a unique framework modeled on the scientific method.

      Available in July!
      BIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY: An Introductory Reader, Fourth Edition
      ISBN 0-07-286889-9; 272 pages
      With nearly a third of the selections focusing on living populations, this supplementary reader offers both historical and contemporary articles that demonstrate the significant contributions made by biological anthropology.

      Please visit our online brochure for:

      an exam copy request form

      tables of contents

      more details about these texts and their ancillaries

      packaging information that will save your students money

      a chance to enter our digital camera sweepstakes!

      Click to View Brochure

      Thank you for your interest in these McGraw-Hill titles!

      Dan Loch
      Senior Marketing Manager, Anthropology
      McGraw-Hill Higher Education

      Frequently Asked Questions

      • How do I request a complimentary copy of the text(s)? Click the "Go to Brochure" button in this email. Then, click "Request a Copy" on any individual book's brochure.

      • How do I enter the digital camera sweepstakes? And, can I enter the sweepstakes without requesting a book? Click the "Go to Brochure" button in this email. Then, click the "Request a Copy" button on the side navigation menu of any individual book's brochure. You will then see these options: 1) Request a copy of the book (and also have the option to enter the camera sweepstakes); 2) Enter the camera sweepstakes only.

      • The "Go to Brochure" button in this email isn't clickable. What can I do to access the brochure? Copy and paste the following URL into your browser window:
        http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&a=4&s=1&c=15393

      McGraw-Hill Higher Education does not sell or give customer names or information to any company outside of MHHE and its partners. If you would like to review the McGraw-Hill Privacy Policy, please visit http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html

      If you would rather not receive future e-mail notices of this sort from McGraw-Hill Higher Education, including information about complimentary copies, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=15393&a=1

      If you are no longer a higher education professor and would like to be removed from McGraw-Hill Higher Education mailing lists, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=15393&a=2