FW: Kottak's MIRROR FOR HUMANITY, 4e, from McGraw-Hill

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Message

      -----Original Message-----
      From: danloch@... [mailto:danloch@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 12:13 PM
      To: Popplestone, Ann
      Subject: New: Kottak's MIRROR FOR HUMANITY, 4e, from McGraw-Hill

      Available in June 2004
      ISBN 0-07-299338-3
      352 pages
      Course: Introduction to
      Cultural Anthropology

      Dear Professor Popplestone,

      McGraw-Hill is proud to introduce Conrad Kottak’s MIRROR FOR HUMANITY: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, with POWERWEB, Fourth Edition.

      Available in June, this concise, up-to-date, inexpensive introduction to cultural anthropology carefully balances coverage of core topics with contemporary changes in the field. The combination of brevity, lower cost, and readability make MIRROR FOR HUMANITY a perfect match for cultural anthropology courses that use readings or ethnographies along with a main text.

      Please visit our online brochure for:

      an exam copy request form

      a table of contents

      more details about this text and of its ancillaries

      a chance to enter our digital camera sweepstakes!

      Click to View Brochure

      Thank you for your interest in this McGraw-Hill title!

      Dan Loch
      Senior Marketing Manager, Anthropology
      McGraw-Hill Higher Education

      Frequently Asked Questions

      • How do I request a complimentary copy of the text(s)? Click the "Go to Brochure" button in this email. Then, click "Request a Copy" on any individual book's brochure.

      • Can I access additional McGraw-Hill titles (other than the text described in this email) once I click through to the brochure? For the majority of our online communications, you can access additional 2002-2005 titles once you reach the brochure. Just click the "See Other Titles" link that appears in the upper right hand corner of the brochure.

      • How do I enter the digital camera sweepstakes? And, can I enter the sweepstakes without requesting a book? Click the "Go to Brochure" button in this email. Then, click the "Request a Copy" button on the side navigation menu of any individual book's brochure. You will then see these options: 1) Request a copy of the book (and also have the option to enter the camera sweepstakes); 2) Enter the camera sweepstakes only.

      • The "Go to Brochure" button in this email isn't clickable. What can I do to access the brochure? Copy and paste the following URL into your browser window:
        http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&a=4&s=1&c=5809

      McGraw-Hill Higher Education does not sell or give customer names or information to any company outside of MHHE and its partners. If you would like to review the McGraw-Hill Privacy Policy, please visit http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/privacy.html

      If you would rather not receive future e-mail notices of this sort from McGraw-Hill Higher Education, including information about complimentary copies, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=5809&a=1

      If you are no longer a higher education professor and would like to be removed from McGraw-Hill Higher Education mailing lists, please go to:
      http://www.mhhe.com/webmaster/redirector.pl?p=100000835384&c=5809&a=2