Re: [SACC-L] video guide

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2004
      Frank and others interested in the video guide:

      Once I got the access code, I went to www.pearson.ca/instructor (I
      imagine this will only be useful for those in Canada), where I
      registered the code and created a user ID and password. Then I went to
      Allyn and Bacon Supps Central at
      http://suppscentral.ablongman.com/login.php. From there I searched
      through 'Anthropology' for supplements for an archaeology textbook by
      Mark Sutton and Robert Yohe. When that page opened up it had two
      supplements available for download. One was a powerpoint presentation
      (which is described as an electonic supplement to parent text - i.e.
      Sutton and Yohe). The other supplement available for download was 'The
      Blockbuster Approach: A Guide to Teaching Anthropology with Video'
      (ISBN: 0205381596), which described as a supplement to ANY anthropology
      parent text. I printed the web info from that page. It reads
      http://suppscentral.ablongman.com/supplements.php?bookid=791.

      Bob

      >>> ftimmerm@... 1/23/2004 1:03:53 PM >>>
      Dear Dr. Muckle,

      > I just came across 'The Blockbuster Approach: A Guide to Teaching
      > Anthropology with Video' on the Allyn and Bacon/Longman/Pearson
      > 'Supplements Central' web site.

      I got my own access code, but can't find it under anthropology at the
      site you mentioned.

      Are you sure it was AB/LG Supplements Central?

      Thanks very much for your help.

      Best wishes,

      Frank Timmermans

      Yahoo! Groups Links