Student rates?

  • Chidester, Dianne (Jefferson)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003

      Do we have special rates for students who want to attend the meetings?  Since I’ve not had any students attend, I haven’t kept track of this one.

      Thanks!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, M.A., Assistant Professor

      Social Sciences

      Jefferson Community College, SW

      1000 Community College Drive

      Louisville, KY  40272

      (502) 213-7354

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
        Message

         What I did was find support at my college for student attendance, especially easy for students who will do a paper or are part of a group presentation, which could include the faculty member.  But registration and fees are necessary for paying the meeting bills...

        Do we have special rates for students who want to attend the meetings?  Since I’ve not had any students attend, I haven’t kept track of this one.

        Thanks!

        Dianne

        Dianne Lynn Chidester, M.A., Assistant Professor

        Social Sciences

        Jefferson Community College, SW

        1000 Community College Drive

        Louisville, KY  40272

        (502) 213-7354

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Chidester, Dianne (Jefferson)
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
          Message

          Thanks!  Hope you’re staying warm in Cooleveland!

          Cheers!

          Dianne