RE: [SACC-L] One More Time, sorry about the repetition

  • Phillip Naftaly
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 9, 2003
      Ann,
      Would it be possible to modify the content at our old website (ccanthro.org) to include a redirector that would tell people what our new site address is?

      >>> "Popplestone, Ann" <ann.popplestone@...> 12/09/03 02:45PM >>>
      What happens if you go to the site, store it in your favorites, then use
      that to connnect the next time?

      There seems to be an intemittant problem with the address resolution
      between various users and the bizland server. The problem is that a
      file passes through probably 20-30 "hops" getting from here to there,
      and the problem could be anywhere along the line. Tracking it (or
      possibly them) down, especially since it/they is/are intermittant is
      going to be a challenge, to put it mildly.

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc
      (NOTE
      THE NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
      of

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here
      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c3qplmc/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
      roupweb/S=1705079605:HM/EXP=1071072696/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix
      .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=135428531>

      Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE
      THE NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 9, 2003
        Message
        I did that for the first year after the change, but can set it up again.  The re-direction service is in, of all places, New Delhi.