2005 meetings

  • Chidester, Dianne (Jefferson)
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 26, 2003

      It must’ve been the Mai Tai’s or just the headiness from such good company, but…

      The dates I’ve lined up for the 2005 meetings in Savannah are March 30-April 3.  This should be a pretty good time to visit Savannah.  The azaleas should be beautiful.  Here’s a couple websites on which to take a virtual tour:  http://www.savannahgeorgia.com/  http://www.turnersouth.com/shows/3-day-weekend/episodes/article/0,,1848,00.html

      Savannah is about 250 miles from Atlanta, according to mapquest.

      I’m sorry for any confusion I may have caused at the meetings.  I kept thinking that “end of April” didn’t sound right.

      Bob Muckle pointed out that the SAA meetings will be the same dates in Salt Lake City and that SACC and SAA have had several “same weekends” and, as you know, we’ll be sharing the City of Montreal with them this spring.

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester, M.A., Assistant Professor

      Social Sciences

      Jefferson Community College, SW

      1000 Community College Drive

      Louisville, KY  40272