RE: [SACC-L] Web page problems

  • Ellenbaum, Charles O.
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2003
      I had the same problem. I am using Netscape 7.02. Is there anything on it
      for our meetings next March.

      Ann I don't have your correct email, please send it to me.

      Thanks.
      Chuck ><>

    • Phillip Naftaly
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
        Hello Linda,
        I'm looking forward to seeing you at this year's meetings in Montreal. You probably got the information about the conference over the List Serve, but I have attached it here in case you didn't.

      • Lightld@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
          Hi Phil/Mr. President,
          Thanks for the info-- yes, I did get the materials from somewhere else (listserve? other email?)!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Montreal too.  I'll get to practice my French!
          Linda