RE: [SACC-L] Web page problems

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
      Message
      When didi you try?  I have just fifnished an upload that might be causing problems.

      Also, what browser and ISP are you using?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2003
        I had the same problem. I am using Netscape 7.02. Is there anything on it
        for our meetings next March.

        Ann I don't have your correct email, please send it to me.

        Thanks.
        Chuck ><>

      • Phillip Naftaly
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
          Hello Linda,
          I'm looking forward to seeing you at this year's meetings in Montreal. You probably got the information about the conference over the List Serve, but I have attached it here in case you didn't.

        • Lightld@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
            Hi Phil/Mr. President,
            Thanks for the info-- yes, I did get the materials from somewhere else (listserve? other email?)!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Montreal too.  I'll get to practice my French!
            Linda