Re: [SACC-L] Web page problems

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
      Ann,
      I tried your link to the webpage and got a white screen labeled "World Wide Web," but nothing else ever appears on it.
      Linda Light
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
        Message
        When didi you try?  I have just fifnished an upload that might be causing problems.

        Also, what browser and ISP are you using?

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 18, 2003
          I had the same problem. I am using Netscape 7.02. Is there anything on it
          for our meetings next March.

          Ann I don't have your correct email, please send it to me.

          Thanks.
          Chuck ><>

        • Phillip Naftaly
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
            Hello Linda,
            I'm looking forward to seeing you at this year's meetings in Montreal. You probably got the information about the conference over the List Serve, but I have attached it here in case you didn't.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
              Hi Phil/Mr. President,
              Thanks for the info-- yes, I did get the materials from somewhere else (listserve? other email?)!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Montreal too.  I'll get to practice my French!
              Linda