RE: [SACC-L] Web page problems

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
      Message
      What browser and ISP are you using?
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rebecca Cramer [mailto:rcramer@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 4:10 PM
      To: 'SACC-L@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Web page problems

      The graphics don't come up.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lewine, Mark [mailto:mark.lewine@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:23 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

       got it.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Popplestone, Ann
      Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:49 PM
      To: SACC-L (SACC-L)
      Subject: [SACC-L] Web page problems

      I've gotten reports of some folks having trouble accessing the web page.

      Please try to reach it at www.anthro.cc.

      Then, please let me know if you got it successfully.  If you did not please let me know what error message you got and what browser you are using (it is most likely Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator).  If you are trying from home, please also let me know what Internet Service Provider (Aol, Adelphia etc)  you are using.

      I've tried it through several connections with different browsers and have not been able to get it to misbehave.   If I have a better idea of what is going wrong, I can contact  Bizland (our hosting service) and try to solve it.

      Thanks!

      Ann Popplestone

      CCC Metro TLC

    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
        Ann,
        I tried your link to the webpage and got a white screen labeled "World Wide Web," but nothing else ever appears on it.
        Linda Light
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 17, 2003
          Message
          When didi you try?  I have just fifnished an upload that might be causing problems.

          Also, what browser and ISP are you using?

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 18, 2003
            I had the same problem. I am using Netscape 7.02. Is there anything on it
            for our meetings next March.

            Ann I don't have your correct email, please send it to me.

            Thanks.
            Chuck ><>

          • Phillip Naftaly
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
              Hello Linda,
              I'm looking forward to seeing you at this year's meetings in Montreal. You probably got the information about the conference over the List Serve, but I have attached it here in case you didn't.

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 24, 2003
                Hi Phil/Mr. President,
                Thanks for the info-- yes, I did get the materials from somewhere else (listserve? other email?)!  I'm looking forward to seeing you in Montreal too.  I'll get to practice my French!
                Linda