SACC Publicity Document Final Nov1

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Message
      This is the first draft of our 2004 SACC-FEST annual meeting, early Spring.  I just wanted to send out this form so that you can plan to attend another dynamite meeting for you and yours, this time in exciting Montreal!  Get your registration, hotel reservations, and, if you want to work just a little bit, your Paper Presentation submitted!
      Love, Mark