meetings approaching

  • cninivaggi@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 1999
      When I left last year's (very enjoyable and productive) SACC
      meeting in Boston last April, I thought I had a dim understanding
      of when and where SACC's meetings in Chicago were going to be. But
      now it's September and I've forgotten it all. I'm confused! Would
      this be an appropriate place to post whatever arrangements are in
      the works for our organization at the meetings, both business and
      section meetings?

      Thanks!
      Cynthia Ninivaggi
    • Barry D Kass
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 1999
        Hi Cynthia,
        The SACC Exec Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 16 ( just
        before the start of the AAA meeting ) in conference room 4-A of the Chicago
        Hilton and Towers, from 1-6 PM. I'll have to get back to you regarding the
        rest of SACC activities during the AAA conference in Chicago.
        regards, Barry