FW: [ANTHRO-L] JOB POSTING

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Message

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Anthro-L [mailto:Anthro-l@...] On Behalf Of Michael Strutt
      Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 4:25 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: [ANTHRO-L] JOB POSTING

      Dear Colleagues,

      I would like to inform you about a Cultural Resource Management job opportunity currently available at the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. We are seeking applicants for the position of Cultural Resource Coordinator for the region of south central Texas.

      The Cultural Resource Coordinator manages the agency's stewardship of cultural resources on state parks. The person hired for this position will be responsible for implementing state and federal resource protection laws, developing cultural resource management plans, and overseeing contracted research and management projects. The position will be located in Bastrop Texas.

      The Job Vacancy Announcement contains contact information and a detailed position description, and is posted at this link:

      We are looking for someone with an anthropology/archeology background with emphasis in historical research and archeology. For details please use the link. Please do not respond to this email

      http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/involved/jobvac/04_09_128.htm

      Michael Strutt, Director

      Cultural Resources Program

      BTW. Why can't conservatives talk tough? At least with the current group its because they don't have their ducks all in a row, and tend to shoot from the hip (or ego).  OK so its not necessarily an anthropological interpretation of current political waters, but based on participant observation. I'll go back to lurking now.

      Michael Strutt
      Director of Cultural Resources
      Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
      512-389-4736

      "Work is the curse of the drinking classes"

        Oscar Wilde