FW: SARA / Anthropological Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      From: Sharron Lawrence [mailto:Sharron.Lawrence@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 4:08 AM
      To: SACC-L-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: SARA / Anthropological Forum

      Dear Sir/Madam

      I am in charge of the table of contents email alerting system provided
      by Taylor & Francis - publishers of over 850 academic peer-reviewed
      journals.

      This FREE service provided by Taylor & Francis is called SARA -
      Scholarly Articles Research Alerting.

      This is a special email service that has been designed to deliver tables
      of contents, for any Taylor & Francis, Carfax, Frank Cass, Routledge,
      Spon Press, Parthenon or Psychology Press journal, to anyone who has
      requested the information and I genuinely believe that it will be
      positively welcomed by your members.

      Registering for the service is simple and once subscribed you will
      receive contents pages of your chosen journal(s) in advance of
      publication. You can select to receive alerts by keyword or by title and
      you may unsubscribe at any time. KeyWord SARA enables you to register
      your personal or research interest by keyword and to receive regular
      updates about articles which have been published in this area

      With your permission, I would like to e-mail members of SACC-L to inform
      them of this free of charge service. If this is not possible, please
      could you email the information to your members? Below is a copy of the
      email we would like to distribute.

      Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

      Regards

      Sharron Lawrence
      Taylor & Francis Limited

      Dear Colleague

      Taylor & Francis currently publishes over 850 academic peer-reviewed
      journals across a variety of disciplines. In response to the changing
      needs of the academic community, we are using the Internet actively to
      disseminate information about journals in advance of publication.

      SARA - Scholarly Articles Research Alerting, is a special email service
      designed to deliver tables of contents, for any Taylor & Francis,
      Carfax, Routledge, Spon Press, or Psychology Press journal, to anyone
      who has requested the information. This service is completely free of
      charge.

      All you need to do is register, and you will be sent contents pages of
      the journal(s) of your choice from that point onwards, in advance of the
      printed edition.

      You can select to receive alerts by keyword or by title and you may
      unsubscribe at any time. For each of your choices, you will receive the
      relevant bibliographic information: journal title, volume/issue number
      and the ISSN. You will also receive full contents details, names of
      authors and the appropriate page numbers from the printed version.

      Titles that may be of interest are:

      Anthropological Forum
      Anthropology & Medicine
      The Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology - New to Routledge for 2004
      Ethnomusicology Forum - New to Routledge for 2004 Ethnos History and
      Anthropology
      Identities: Global Studies in Power and Culture
      Medical Anthropology
      Reviews in Anthropology
      Visual Anthropology
      Visual Studies

      To register for this complimentary service, please visit:
      www.tandf.co.uk/sara

      For a free online sample copy or further information on the above
      titles, please visit www.tandf.co.uk/journals