Welcome back!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      I assume that most of you have either started your fall classes, or will be
      starting after Monday. Either way, welcome back!

      SACC-L presently has 67 subscribers. Again for the newcomers, welcome!

      Mostly the traffic consists of job postings, calls for papers, reviews etc
      that I collect from other sources.

      Please remember that this is a discussion list, not Ann's announcement list.
      ANY subscriber can (and should) offer questions, comments, announcements,
      etc by sending them to sacc-l@onelist.com <mailto:sacc-l@onelist.com> .
      The automated system there will forward them to one and all.

      Feel free to jump in with anything that is even remotely relevant
      (considering how broad anthro is, that covers a LOT of territory) and to
      refer anyone who might want to subscribe to the subscription site:

      www.onelist.com/subscribe/sacc-l <http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/sacc-l>

      Thanks again!