FW: [ANTHRO-L] Open Position

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      From: Anthro-L [mailto:Anthro-l@...] On Behalf Of
      Robert Lawless
      Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 3:54 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: [ANTHRO-L] Open Position

      Department of Anthropology, Wichita State University, invites
      applications for a full-time tenure-eligible Assistant Professor
      position starting Fall 2004. We are looking for a person whose areas of
      expertise complement rather than duplicate the strengths of the
      department. The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. in anthropology
      in hand by time of appointment and will have experience interacting with
      diverse populations. Preference will be given to a candidate with
      appropriately published scholarly pieces, an ongoing research program, a
      demonstrated teaching proficiency, and a potential for generating grant
      proposals. A primary role of the successful candidate will be to develop
      existing and new courses within the department's undergraduate
      curriculum (and to support the M.A. program). For information on our
      department and museum, visit our web site at
      <http://www.wichita.edu/anthropology>. WSU is an Equal Opportunity,
      Affirmative Action Employer. Send letter of interests, vita, & names of
      3 references to Robert Lawless, Chair, Search Committee, Department of
      Anthropology, WSU, Wichita KS 67260-0052. Deadline is January 15, 2004,
      or until position is filled.

      // Unsubscribe/suspend (NOMAIL), INDEX or DIGEST modes... \\
      | http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=anthro-l&A=1 |
      \\ Archives: http://listserv.buffalo.edu/archives/anthro-l.html //